Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of period7 Golden
Nail polish is made by combining pigments with plasticizers and nitrocellulose.
In most of the nail polish brands there are three major ingredients. They are
1. Organic solvents
2. Thickeners or hardening agents
3. Color pigments or other agents for special effects
5,000 years ago nail polish was created in China, according to the historians and archeologist. Colors such as silver and gold symbolized power and wealth.
In a "two-roll" different speed mill, the mixing is done. The pigments are ground down by the "two-roll"
One kind of nail polish.
UCSB ScienceLine. http://scienceline.ucsb.edu/getkey.php?key=136.