Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Copy of Mad Scientist
Transcript of Copy of Copy of Mad Scientist
Mua ha ha ha ha ha…….
Once all 5 keys are at the dropzone, the remaining survivors that can make it out (back to the starting point, right here) win the game.
• You must groan the whole time (it’s funny, and it lets the survivors know where you are. You can’t hide quietly.)
• You cannot talk
• You cannot open doors, although the mad scientist can let you in them if he wants to.
• You cannot run. You must walk with arms stretched forward.
• Brainwashed people can brainwash others, but must grab them with two hands by the shoulders. A tag isn’t good enough!
If you are a brainwashed
Off-limits: bathrooms, locked doors, storage rooms, closets, kitchen, sound booth, stage, and outdoors
You can use: hallways, the rest of the sanctuary, stairways, some offices (if they aren't locked), connections room, foyer, nursery, choir room, and fellowship hall.
Mad Science of the Late 1800s