Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Digital Summit Detroit
Transcript of Digital Summit Detroit
Marketing expert and social maven
Why would someone connect with you?
Generosity - Giving time, information, value
Art - Something real that brings us close to truth
If you don't have enough good ideas, you dont' have enough bad ideas
In an economy of abundance what do you have to offer? ROT
Brad Spychalski of Pinterest
Mitsy Lopez Baranello, Huge
In 1 day we collect 6 exabytes of data.
In one day we make 35,000 decisions.
We have decision fatigue.
1. Simplify selection - Personal preferences
2. Choice editing - Topshop personal shopper
3. Eliminating decisions - Amazon's
sales process and one click buy
Ann Handley, author & content strategist
But, you can eliminate joy. So...
If you are delivering art - you will fail, you will do something stupid there is no reassurance other than that eventually you will have a good idea
Probability of desire
Cost of being wrong
What is tone of voice?
Culture x Story x Empathy
'If the label falls off you know it's ours'
Your content is the voice of your brand.
You are both attracting the right kind of person and repelling the wrong kind of person
"We help non-profits make real and lasting change. We only work with clients we believe in."