Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Social Media in Schools
Transcript of Social Media in Schools
in Schools Social media isn't going away How Are Schools Using Social Media? Daily Notices
Answering Student/Parent Questions
Photos and videos of:
Special Events How can schools exercise 'control' over social media? Adhere to social media policy guidelines
Clearly identify social media pages as the official account for the school
Seek to have unofficial accounts closed where possible
Maintain highest security settings
Set profanity blocks where possible
Report inappropriate use
Educate staff, students and parents on responsible social media use
Train multiple staff as social media managers
Seek parent approval for photo/ film publishing