Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Deforestation
L.A helps with with deforestation because you can read facts on how to stop deforestation or write a persuasive letter to tell the government to stop cutting down trees.
Math can help you with deforestation because you can find how many trees and forests are cut down per day.
Science can help stop deforestation because you can find out why they do it and how it affects other things.
Tech Ed helps with using modern technology to help solve problems.We can use easy to access tools to help stop deforestation.
I-Lab can help stop deforestation because we can think of creative ways to reduce or completely stop deforestation.
Social Studies helps with deforestation because you can learn where the deforestation is mostly occurring so you can get to that country there and stop it.
Health/P.E can help stop deforestation because we can explain how we need the trees for oxygen so we can breath.
Spanish can help stop deforestation because we can communicate with spanish speaking countries to explain why deforestation is bad.