Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of HIstory of Graphics Timeline
Transcript of Copy of HIstory of Graphics Timeline
2270 BCE Moveable type with individual Characters
1725 Papermaking Begins in Europe
1150 J.C. Le Blond, a Painter, Patents a Color Printing Process
1717 Johannes Gutenburg and the First Pringting Press
1440 Carved Woodblocks used to Print Images and Large Capital Letters on Paper The Chinese Produces The First Sheets of Paper
105 AD Alois Senefelder and The Invention of lithography
1798 Friedrich Koenig Develops a Rotary Press
1811 The First ''Screened'' photosensitive Metal Plate
1852 William bullock of The United States Develops the Web Press
1863 Linotype Machine Invented
1886 Graphic Graphic Communication enters the Computer Age with Digital graphics
1994 Ira Rubel Develops Offset Printing
1903 Improved graphics Software
1973 Digital Technology Replacing printing Plates
1980 Phototypesetting is Introduced