Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of ONDesign
Perhaps the most receptive audience for initiatives
of this variety is the broader design community:
advertising executives, branding mavens,
graphic designers, artists, architects, et al.
The Bay Area’s British expatriate community
is desiring of—and richly deserves—a new outlet
for catalytic conversation, professional networking,
and deeper peer-to-peer engagement.
THE CORE IDEA, simplified:
A semi-annual event, fashioned after the highly successful social function known as Swissnex—originally sponsored by the Swiss Consulate.
Working in close cooperation with members of leading Bay Area design firms (IDEO, Frog Design, FuseProject, Attik, et al) the British Consulate can cater to the needs of its own expat community and align itself with one of California’s leading industries.
(Potential) STEERING COMMITTEE
American Committee Members British Committee Members
Michael Phillips Moskowitz, IDEO Martin Heaton IDEO
Jess Field, Field Architecture Neil Stevenson, IDEO
TBD, FuseProject Andy Hooper, FrogDesign
Louis Paul Miller, Attik Philip Wood, Citizen:Citizen
Jaclyn Mason, BCG
Meagan Blanton, BCG