Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of EIFFEL TOWER
When was it built???
Blueprints began in late May of 1886
Construction started in January, 28, 1887
Started to take shape in July 1888
Finally opened on March, 31, 1889
It was the tallest structure in the world until the Chrysler was built in 1930
There's over 4 replicas.
Nicknamed the " Iron Lady"
Eiffel Tower is exactly 124 years old.
1,063 ft. tall.
Address: Champ de Mars, 5 Avenue Anatole France 75007
Coordinates: 48.8582°N 2.2945° E
Where it is located???
Who built it???
Stephen Sauvestre and Gustave Eiffel were the main architects.
Main Engineers: Maurice Koechlin and Emile Nouguier.
Along with over 260 workers.
Building to the top!!!
Ideas coming to life
One of the greatest landmarks
Arch (Semi-Circle) & Angles
Intersecting & Parallel Lines