Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
AQA GCSE Physics topic P3 (last exam June 2017)
Transcript of AQA GCSE Physics topic P3 (last exam June 2017)
to keep things
Refractive index "n" of glass
how much light slows down
when it enters glass
n = speed of light in vacuum (or air)
speed of light in glass
n = sin
A see-saw will balance if the moments on each side of the pivot are equal. This is why you might have to adjust your position on a see-saw if you are a different weight from the person on the other end.
If a nut is difficult to undo with a short spanner, a longer spanner will help. This is because there will be a bigger moment on the nut, when the same force is applied further from the pivot.
Using the same principle you can increase the moment applied by a lever or a crowbar, and this can help you move heavy objects more easily.