Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
A Day in the Life of a Mitochondrion
Transcript of A Day in the Life of a Mitochondrion
NAD+=NADH 2 ATP=2 ADP
NAD+=NADH TRANSITION... PYRUVATE OXIDATION Energy flips protein over to intermembrane space Oxygen is electron hungry Electron Transport Proteins ATP SYNTHASE INTERMEMBRANE SPACE MATRIX Makes H2O (water) H+ H+ H+ H+ H+ H+ H+ H+ H+ H+ H+ KREBS CYCLE ATP ADP CO2 NAD+ NADH FAD+ FADH ACETYL COA 3 C 2 Acetyl e- NADH Coenzyme A CO2 Glucose: C6 H12 O6 + E NAD and FAD are energy producers which combined with other products to create NADH and FADH. Elements are broken down from NAD and FAD to create new ones and continue the enegry. NAD & NADH
FAD & FADH