Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Medical billing and coding
Transcript of Medical billing and coding
are two very similar but also
different jobs. Medical Biller are responsible for making sure
everyone is being billed correctly.
involves talking to patients and
sometimes works also with insurance
companies. Medical Coder analyze and code data
does not need to have interaction with patients or insurance companies. WORKING CONDITIONS typical office environment-health care facility or agency setting.
About 40 hours a week.
option of working more hours for more pay.
able to work from home.
independently or large firms
EARNINGS pay starts around $8-$10 and can go up to $30-$40 per hour. customer service JOB OPPORTUNITIES the training involved in medical billing and coding can give you skills for:
medical administrative assistant
directors of billing
director of coding
revenue cycles TRAINING medical terminology
medical billing software
medical documentation evaluation
proper form completion
typing speeds of at least 35 wpm
analytical people person