Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Irrawaddy Dolphin
mar Coastal Mangrov-
es inhabit. The forests
are being destroyed
to make way for agri-
culture. Australian Coast Gill Nets Nets are used to prevent shark attacks along the coast. The Irrawaddy dolphin is targeted because it lives near
the coast to enter
inland. http://www.wcs.org/saving-wildlife/ocean-giants/irrawaddy-dolphin.aspx Wildlife Conservation Society Social Structure
The dolphins generally live in groups of 10 or less, but it is very seldom to see one alone.
Another danger for the dolphin is pregnancy with the gestation period at about 14 months.
The Irrawaddy dolphin spits water when socializing above water with other dolphins. The Irrawaddy Dolphin is often compared to the killer whale