Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Two Friends
2. What do you think these two characters thought as they were about to die?
3. Do you think they knew the secret? If so, then why didn't they tell the soldier? Two Friends Plot Summary. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0233552/plotsummary Amazon Company. 10 December 2012.
Guy de Maupassant biography.
http://classiclit.about.com/od/maupassantguy/p/aa_gdemaupass.htm About Company. 10 December 2012 by Elizabeth Fleming Two Friends This story takes place in Paris, France in January 1871. The two main characters are Monsieur Morissot and Monsieur Sauvage. The first a watchmaker, the other a fisherman. They bump into each other and decided that they want to go fishing. At the end of the story they were captured and are given a choice between life and death, do they take it? Works Cited