Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Simon
Simon-Peter Jesus' first disciple
The name Simon in original Hebrew means 'he who listens'
Fears the horrors that may occur from darkness
Fears the other boys on island don't understand there's darkness within everyone.
"Maybe...its only us."
Lord of the Flies (dead pig head)
Simon's special place in the forest
Moral of story: people need civilization and rules
"...maybe it's (the beast) only us" (p.89)
Wanders into the forest (pg. 55)
Speaking to the beastie (pg.143)
Simon's death (pg.145)
Calming Tone of Voice
Interactions With Others