Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Organising a Quiz Competition
Transcript of Organising a Quiz Competition
Decide about which all schools should participate.
- 6 schools including both big and small schools
Deciding about the classes that will participate in the quiz
- preferably 8-9 th Std or 11-12 th Std
Topics like general knowledge, science & technology, sports and literature can be dealt with
Rounds like rapid fire, audio-visual, hidden picture round
Ask if they can donate prizes for both the quiz winners
Approach local businesses about sponsoring the quiz by offering them space for ads
Frooti, Classmate, Parle G
Venue & Participants
Businesses related to education sector can be encouraged to sponsor the quiz
Quiz can be divided into 3 rounds
Each team can have 3 members
Deciding about the venue – e.g. Planetarium Conference Hall
Deciding about the quiz master and the judging panel
Publicize the event on posters, notice boards, newsletters in schools
Setting up a formal meet with the directors and staff members of the schools