Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The American Independence Day
Transcript of The American Independence Day
The Fourth of July
What do you celebrate?
Food, family, fun
On Independence Day (also called "The Fourth of July"), families and friends all over the country gather to celebrate the independence of the United States of America in their hometowns.
A little history...
The town where one was born or grew up,
or the town of one's present fixed residence.
The Fourth of July
Where is your hometown?
To engage in festivities.
Freedom from others
Hello! My name is Brandi
I am married to Russell
We have a dog named Annie
We have lived in The Marshall Islands, Turkey, and China
I like to teach, read, write, play video games, cook, and hike with Russell and Annie.
Who are you?
Activity: Please tell me your name and your favorite hobby.
During the holiday of The Fourth of July, people often cookout or barbeque. People like to eat foods such as hamburgers, hot dogs, potato salad, baked beans, corn on the cob, and ice cream on the Fourth of July.They attend parades, which celebrate patriotism. Many cities have elaborate fireworks displays after dark.
First, choose a partner.
Next, ask your partner each of the following questions.
Record your partner's answers.
Be prepared to introduce your partner's holiday to the class.
1. Does your home country celebrate a similar
2. What is the history of this holiday?
3. What kind of
do you have?
4. Who do you spend time with on this holiday? Family? Friends?
5. "What is on the menu?" What do you eat during this holiday?
Have a happy Fourth of July!
Thank you for letting me teach you today!
A musical history...
love of one's country