Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
One Off Performance Assessment - Higher PE
Transcript of One Off Performance Assessment - Higher PE
Higher Performance Assessment CPD
Aim: To develop your knowledge of the Higher Performance Assessment
1. Preparation prior to performance (bookend 1) (8%)
2. One off performance (40%)
3. Evaluation after assessment (bookend 2) (12%)
Total - 60%
Preparation (Bookend 1)
the relevance of two challenges you will face in this single performance (4)
how you will prepare to meet these challenges (4)
These are to be completed prior to the one off performance. There is no specification as to how close to performance they must be completed.
Evaluation (Bookend 2)
3 (a) Analyse the effectiveness of your preparation for the two challenges explained in 1(a) (6)
(b) Evaluate at least one strength of, and at least one area for development from, your performance (6)
These have to be completed after the one off performance.
Higher Performance Assessment Criteria
Performance Assessment tips
For (e) and (f) pupils start with full marks, which you can take off from if they demonstrate negative behaviour.
For (a) to (d), it's best to pick a range and generally that range will remain the same for all 4.
Once you've picked a range, if you are torn between 2 marks e.g. 5 or 6, throughout then it might be an idea to go with 5 for 2 and 6 for 2.
There is a tolerance of 4 (this may assist with internal verification processes).