Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Southeast Asia Economics
Transcript of Southeast Asia Economics
Images from Shutterstock.com China India is a Market economy India Southeast Asia Economics What are trade barriers?
List them... China
N. Korea Type of Economy: Mixed How does China answer the 3
main economic questions? What makes China a mixed economy? Although China is mixed, what
freedoms do they lack? What are the 3 main economic questions? India's workforce is very educated
especially in engineering and technology Unfortunately, there is a lot of corruption in the tax system and the laws to open a new business. A majority of people rely on farming as a means of survival Japan Japan is a Market economy
The economy relies heavily on technology
and manufacturing They are required to import food and other resources. WHY? However, Japan is a leading exporter.
WHY? North Korea North Korea is a Command economy Most of their financial resources
are put into military production
and research What is the difference between
human capital and capital resources Why is currency excahnge necessary?