Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
1. Ask Us Now
Transcript of 1. Ask Us Now
1. Ask Us Now
We are available by email, phone, text, chat, walk-in, or by appointment.
Every area of study has its own librarian!
3. Study spaces for
different learning styles
4. Lancer Card
Printing & Check-outs
**Bonus: Remote Printing
5. More than books...
In addition to books, the Library
lends laptops, iPads, and cameras.
6. Research Guides
The Library has created online guides for each subject area.
7. If we don't have it,
we can probably get it.
8. We will come to your class or meet with you one-on-one.
9. We'll help you
10. We're Social too!
"You can't eat or drink in the library!"
"The honor code protects you from theft."
"I can get my textbooks for free at the library!"
*. . . sorry, nope.
*. . . actually, you can! Just let us know if you make a mess, please.
*It doesn't. . . please don't leave your gear unattended.
"You have to be quiet in the library!"
* . . . we actually have spaces for both quiet study and noisy collaboration!
"Library research is a solitary sport."
*...we work with groups too!
"The library is only for class stuff."
*...we support leisure activities too!
GRISETTO, Maxime. Dell XPS 15 2014 MBP 15 Retina 2013. 2014. Web. 14 Aug. 2015.
MacEntee, Sean. Ipad. 2012. Web. 14 Aug. 2015.
Martinak15,. Camera. 2011. Web. 14 Aug. 2015.