Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Historical Facebook
Mukta Phadnis Sources http://www.biography.com/people/leonardo-da-vinci-40396 4/25/13 Leonardo Da Vinci Lorenzo de' Medici Guild of Saint Luke autodidact Florence, Italy Vinci, Italy Peasant Birthmother DaVinciCode Artist April 15, 1452 male Men It's complicated - Born: April 15,1452
- Lorenzo de' Medici commissioned me to create a silver lyle & send it to the Duke of Milan ~1482
- I wrote a letter to Ludavico about my talents & got commissioned to work on many great projects (The Last Supper) ~1482-1499
- I finished the Mona Lisa ~1505-1507 Francesco Melzi Ser Piero Florence, Italy Autodidact Vinci, Italy www.raceforperfection.com I am a painter, sculptor, artist, and mathematician. I am a Catholic, and usually strive for perfection. As an artist, I like to bring out expressions and add unique touches. Two of my most famous pieces are "The Last Supper" and the "Mona Lisa". The most famous though, is probably the Mona Lisa. I was born and grew up in a small city called Vinci, located in Italy. I am currently located in Florence. I have been to Milan as well. My birth mother was a peasant, though my father married another woman. I am a vegetarian, strange for the current times. This is because I believe that animals have the right to live. My other interests include math and science. I learned my artistic skills at the Guild of Saint Luke. But other than that, I actually taught myself. In other words, I was an autodidact. My employers are the Medici family. They have commissioned me to created beautiful works of art. My one goal is to create something that is both beautiful and productive, a form of perfection, also known as art. Artist "We have much work ahead, to stand still is not an option."
~Donatello Mona Lisa is done, finally!! The lips on the painting took me 12 years! Stepmother Donatello Guild of St. Luke Art Science Sculpture Algebra Medici's Raphael Lorenzo de' Medici Francesco Melzi Ludavico il Moro Verrochio Lisa Gioconda Michelangelo Leonardo became friends with Michelangelo. Leonardo liked Art. http://www.biogaphy.com/print/profile/leonardo-da-vinci-40396
http://www.searchquotes.com/search/Donatello_Said/ Ser Piero I want to thank Lorenzo de' Medici for commissioning me to create the silver lyle for Ludavico il Moro (Duke of Milan). Lorenzo de Medici I can't wait to see your silver lyle!!!!!! Francesco Melzi Leonardo da Vinci Leonardo, I am giving you a chance to prove yourself. Make me a good painting and you will be rewarded fairly well. Ser Piero I won't disappoint you. April 15, 1482
6:18 PM Lorenzo de' Medici April 15, 1482
3:22 AM (Love You! ) HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEONARDO!!!!!!!!! THANKS!!!!!!!! June 2, 1507
4:14 PM June 2, 1507
4:18 PM April 15, 1482
2:55 PM April 15, 1482
7:05 PM March 17, 1482
8:37 AM March 17, 1482
5:09 PM Leonardo da Vinci Francesco Melzi Ludavico il Moro Leonardo da Vinci (Love you too! ) Leonardo da Vinci Ludavico il Moro Leonardo da Vinci Leonardo da Vinci Leonardo da Vinci