Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Garry Rogers Motorsport
Transcript of Garry Rogers Motorsport
Highlights Garry Rogers are racing a Holden VF Commodore V8 Supercar in the 2013 season. The Garry Rogers team built the entire car in their workshop. The car is highly modified to race, some of these modifications include an anti explosion fuel tank, bigger brakes, different gearbox and engine and safety modifications including a role cage and harnesses. Major Sponsors It all started in 1963 when Garry Rogers began a lifelong involvement in motor sport when he started racing Appendix J Holden's, 5 decades on GR motor sport is one of Australia's most professional and successful motor sport organizations.
Garry rogers has had a huge effect on Australian motorsport, he has been involved with the development of many of Australia's top drivers including Steven Richards, Garth Tander, Jasson Bargwanna, Jamie Whincup, Cameron McConville, Lee Holdsworth and Michael Caruso. Fujitsu
Cummins - Winning the 2000 Bathurst FAI 1000 with Garth Tander and Jason Bargwanna driving a VT Commodore
-Winning the inaugural Bathurst 24 hour in the Holden Monaro with Garth Tander, Steven Richards, Nathan Pretty and Cameron McConville in 2002
- In 2003 with another Monaro many wins in National Cup events and another Bathurst 24 hour win with Peter Brock, Greg Murphy, Jason Bright and Todd Kelly, joining the existing team and driving the race winning car. -Driver #33
-Date of Birth:10 June 1993
-Birthplace: Christchurch, New Zealand
-Resides: Melbourne, Vic
-Nickname: Scotty Scott McLaughin Alexandre Premat Driver #34
-Date of Birth: 5 April 1982
-Birthplace: Juvisy-sur-Orge (France)
-Resides: Melbourne, Vic Greg Ritter Co-Driver
-Date of Birth: 20 February 1973
-Birthplace: Melbourne , Vic
-Resides: Melbourne, Vic Jack Perkins Co-Driver
-Date of Birth: 22 August 1986
-Birthplace: Melbourne, Vic
-Resides: Melbourne, Vic
-Nickname: Jacko/Perko Scott Alexandre