Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Solar energy for Kids
Transcript of Solar energy for Kids
Electricity from the sun...Solar Energy!
HUH?...HOW DOES IT WORK?
Our Solar System
> PHOTONS (From the Sun) >
> hit the SILICON (in the solar panel)>
> creating ELECTRONS>
> And hey...Electrons ARE Electricity!
is this BAD?
remember these words...
Photon. Silicon. Electron.
hit play here!
Pollution & Smog
Bad Air Quality
Polar ice caps melting
loss of ocean life
loss of biodiversity
Raising Sea Levels
Diminished Food and Water supply
you are here
me no happy
working hard here
I got it!!
break it down
solar & energy
In 2007, a study shows that most power comes from 3 major traditional power sources.
48% Coal Fire Power Plants
22% Natural Gas Power Plants
19% Nuclear Power Plants