Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of PH106 Resistors
Resistance limits the amount of current flowing through a wire from a supplied voltage. We learn this from Ohm's law. And we also know it is a property of the conductor.
When put into a circuit we need to know how more than one resistor is placed to find a total effective resistance. There are two main options:
Resistance add linearly.
Potential is different.
Current is the same through each.
Resistance add inversely.
Current is different.
Potential is the same through each.
Find the effective resistance of this set of resistors.