Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Theodore Boone Kid Lawyer Analysis
Transcript of Theodore Boone Kid Lawyer Analysis
1. The story begins with “Theodore Boone was an only child and for that reason usually ate breakfast alone.” Theodore would not talk about himself in that way letting us know that someone else is telling the story.
2. Another quote is, “As Theo cleared his throat, he saw an unmistakable twinkle in his friends eyes”. This quote shows that we are seeing what Theo is doing and seeing, but now in his own perspective. Point of View is the way a story is written. Why do you think he decided to write in this POV and how does it help understand the story? To help us understand what people, other than Theo, are feeling, seeing and/or thinking. Helps us understand the story better. The reader is an outsider looking in at the action. Third Person Point of View gives us a clear understanding between the author and the characters of the story. What is the setting of the story? The setting is where and when the story takes place.