Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Argentina Clothes
Consists of shoes made of ropes and strong canvas, wide brimmed hat(cowboy hat),poncho,and loose pair o trousers(usually tucked inside of long gumboots.
People living in rural areas and villages usually wear guacho dresses.
Guacho is the known as the Argentine cowboy.
Businessman- dress shirts,suit, and tie.
Traditional costumes may be worn on special occasions.
The gaucho dress is a traditional outfit.
Bombachos are traditional.
Bombachos- are pants made from strong black cloth and gathered at the ankle.
Wears clothes you will most likely find in Europe or North America.
Big style right now is wearing a replica of the Argentina World Cup soccer team jerseys.
Usually worn in urban areas.