Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Argentina Clothes
Consists of shoes made of ropes and strong canvas, wide brimmed hat(cowboy hat),poncho,and loose pair o trousers(usually tucked inside of long gumboots.
People living in rural areas and villages usually wear guacho dresses.
Guacho is the known as the Argentine cowboy.
Businessman- dress shirts,suit, and tie.
Traditional costumes may be worn on special occasions.
The gaucho dress is a traditional outfit.
Bombachos are traditional.
Bombachos- are pants made from strong black cloth and gathered at the ankle.
Wears clothes you will most likely find in Europe or North America.
Big style right now is wearing a replica of the Argentina World Cup soccer team jerseys.
Usually worn in urban areas.