Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Hamilton Island
on the perimeter of the Great Barrier Reef, just off the coast of Queensland. Hamilton Island By Isabella O'Brien Tourist attractions Beaches
Bush walking tracks
18 hole golf course Accommodation includes hotels ranging from 3 star to 5 star.
There are a number of restaurants, cafés and several bars. Take a walk
along one of the many bush walking tracks; the majority of
Hamilton Island is natural tropical bush land. Activities They provide a wide range of activities such as: Cruises to the Great Barrier Reef, Tennis Courts, Yoga, Snorkelling, Quad biking, Scuba Diving, Windsurfing, Tube rides, Wake Boarding, Mini Golf, , Bushwalking, , Jet Skis, Waterskiing, Safari Tours, Go-Karting, Sea Kayaking, Dinner cruises and Twilight Sailing. Explore this beautiful island on golf buggies! Live right on the beach! birds eye view of Hamilton island Resort photos