Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Teaching and Learning through the Lens of Photography
Transcript of Teaching and Learning through the Lens of Photography
Teaching and Learning Project Origins
Helping students tell their story
Telling the real story of what we do.
Teaching and Learning Project Now
How do we read photographs?
Robert Frank's Americans
Student-Faculty Collaborative Project
What would you photograph in your:
Who is in your family?
What do they do?
How do you feel about your family as a whole?
Who makes you mad?
Who do you depend on?
Who do you take care of?
What do you wish your family was like?
Cut a frame out of a piece of paper (careful not to make it too big)
Frame an image of your workshop experience