Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Industry and Academia Collaboration Agenda Points
Transcript of Industry and Academia Collaboration Agenda Points
by academia Bidding over labor-intensive foreign needs Least utilization by State for local needs Industry almost never publishes Software, dataset and equipment Workshops Presence on campus and in conferences Provides employment Questionable curriculum PhD funding, Teaching/Research awards, Internships leading to publications Student poster presentations Some examples to learn from: Yahoo! Key Scientific Challenges Program, Open Source Software such as Hadoop, Google Faculty Summit, QCRI model of Arab world, South Korea's model, EU FP7 model