Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Ecology
To know the definition of habitats
To know the main components of habitats
Whose habitat is this? Why does he live there?
A habitat is a place where a collection of plants and animals live and which provides them with food and shelter.
Seashores, gardens and ponds are all examples of habitats. Habitats can be big (a jungle, for example) or small (a leaf, for example).
Draw and label your 'home' habitat
A woodland habitat
The animals and plants living in a woodland habitat might include owls, thrushes, caterpillars and oak trees.