Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
Dealing with Customers
Client Walk-In Etiquette
Service Desk ManageEngine
User Account Tool
Assess account status and unlock accounts when customers experience issues logging into UNCA services. These services include, but are not limited to:
3. Wireless Network 4
5. File Share Access (for Faculty & Staff)
Tier 1 Service Desk Technicians are responsible for resolving the following issues.
Locked Accounts and Service Access
Assist customers in changing or resetting their Google Apps password and troubleshooting basic email and Google Apps issues, including:
• Email Password Change / Reset
• Synchronizing Google Apps & UNC Asheville Security Account passwords
• Migrating UNC Asheville Email to a personal gmail account
• General assistance with usage of Google Apps
Email and Google Apps Support
Wireless Networking Configuration
Assist customers in configuration and access to campus wireless networks, including:
• Student access to the "student" network on computers, tablets, smartphones and other mobile devices
• Faculty and staff access to the "facstaff" networking on University-owned as well as personally-owned computers, tablets, smartphones and other mobile devices
• Refer campus visitors to the department facilitating their visit for "guest" network credentials
General Information Requests
Provide phone numbers, website addresses and other general information to customers, including:
• Phone numbers to departments and individuals relevant to customer requests
• Links to the ITS website for information on hardware, software, and other technology resources