Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Business Meeting Etiquette
Transcript of Business Meeting Etiquette
in the meeting.
- bring something to write on
- powerpoint works
BE PREPARED Be on time!
- arrive at the meeting 15 minutes early
- find a seat
- get situated
ARRIVAL Do not answer phone calls, texts or emails UNLESS it's an emergency.
- if it is an emergency, take it outside ELECTRONICS Do not be rude!
- no side conversations
- hold comments until the end
INTERUPTIONS Sit up straight and pay attention.
- don't take off your shoes
- don't show signs of bordem or sleepiness DON'T GET TOO COMFORTABLE Avoid nervous habits.
- tapping pen
- making noise with your mouth
- playing with paper
- tapping your feet on the floor
NERVOUS HABITS Don't be inconsiderate.
- do not leave before meeting is over
- listen to the whole presentation ATTEND ENTIRE MEETING QUESTIONS Keep questions short.
- don't ask a question someone already has
- ask one at a time
Don't do anything that will make you, or the people around you, feel awkward. TIP http://www.chatgrispress.com/Articles/Business/11_Commandments_for_Bus_Meet_Etiquette.pdf