Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Students in Enterprise Programme” (SIEP) is a program to imp
Transcript of Students in Enterprise Programme” (SIEP) is a program to imp
raise awareness on the importance of students to start their own businesses.
nurture entrepreneurial culture within the student that may be applied in everyday life.
make development of business ideas how to make good business and gain experience in business world.
Discussion with the entrepreneur with regard to the establishment of the business
Observation on the running of the business
Learn about product/ business concept
Skills assessed - Creativity skills, Opportunity identification skills, Communication skills
Conclusion and Recommendation
, I can conclude that, business of vegetables is not bad and quite satisfying.following recommendations are made:
1. The focus should be on high quality as opposed to low costs vegetables
2. marketing strategies should be mainly organised around the use of social media.
3. Diversify the types of vegetables and packaging interestingly.
Students in Enterprise Programme” (SIEP) is a program to improve entrepreneurial skills that was organized by faculty
Therefore, I have chosen the vegetable shop run by Mr. Syukur located in ‘Pasar Tanjung Tawau’.
The owner of the business is Mr. Syukur bin Ahmad and indentified ‘Pasar Tanjung Tawau’ area as a strategic location for his business. Pasar Tanjung was officially open around 1999. All the premise own by Majlis Perbandaran Tawau. Mr. Syukur just started his business around 2002 and his premise was located at GS340.
Background of the Premise
Opportunity identification skills,