Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Project Cycle Management - Planning
Transcript of Project Cycle Management - Planning
identify core problems
link the problems
(cause and effect)
DesignING the Project
Logic of Intervention
(cc) image by nuonsolarteam on Flickr
outcome 1, 2, 3...
Activity 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, etc...
unit, target, frequency, responsible, means of Verification
Project Cycle Management
Jonas de Graaf (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Formulation of a problem: person + verb!
Who has what problem?
Group problems to get a better overview (e.g. social, economical, etc.)
Ask the question: WHY?
And then there is a problem tree
Take the problem tree and make the statements positive
- what are exteral factors?
- solutions addressed by others?
- solutions that are out of my mission or budget?
- Is it worth doing it?
AnyBody possibly impacted by the project - positively and negatively
Macro environmental factors that (can) influence the project
Internal and external
Look at the Risks and formulate them positively
Formulate indicators SMART
an output is only a outcome of an activity, but not result!
Formulation of A objective / outcome:
What (expected change)
When and where
Develop direct indiCators and proxy indicators (indirect)!
Or Problem Chain