Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Similar Figures and Triangles
Transcript of Similar Figures and Triangles
are Equal Measure the angles Property 2: Ratio of
Corresponding Sides are equal Measure the
lengths Lets look at the Proves
Similar Triangles Property 1: Each pair of corresponding angles
are Equal Property 2: Ratio of each pair of corresponding Sides are equal (S) (S) (S) Side Side Side (SSS) Side Angle Side (SAS) Angle Angle Angle (AAA) Area of Similar Figures Volume of Similar Solids Maps and Scales Summary If two triangles share the same base, ratio of their area will be the ratio of their respective heights If two triangles share the same Height,
ratio of their area will be the ratio of their respective bases Example Area of Maps Example 2