Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
My English Presentation about Motivation
Transcript of My English Presentation about Motivation
Why do some people succeed and others don't?
Internal motives are stronger!
Results from the games.
Consequenses by only having instrumental motives.
Instrumental vs Internal
People often have both instrumental and internal motives.
Where does the motivation come from?
"Motivation is the most significant predictor
Internal vs. Instrumental Motives
Internal Positive: Ex.
Challange, Desire, Passion
Internal Negative: Ex.
Fear of failure, Insecurity
External Positive: Ex.
Financial rewards, Appreciation from others
External Negative: Ex.
Fear of loss of job
"A student learns and gets good grades".
So....Why do some people succeed and others don't?
What motivates you the most? The money? Or the part where you are actually developing as a person?