Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of MU Introduction-2014
Founded in 1919
Named after the first president of the Czechoslovakian Republic Tomás Garrigue Masaryk
Over 47,000 students (second largest in the Czech Republic)
More than 200 departments, institutes and clinics
Academic Calendar and Exams
Autumn: September - February
Spring: February - June/July
Examination period is long, you can finish early!
Possibility for a re-set in case of failure of first attempt!
- European Credit Transfer System
30 ECTS/semester (OPTIMAL)
20 ECTS/semester (MINIMUM)
Type of evaluation
A-B-C-D-E-F (Excellent-Very Good, Satisfactory, Sufficient, Failed)
Computers - WIFI
MU chip card - for EXCHANGE STUDENTS
ISIC (MU) - for DEGREE STUDENTS
ESN card - for everyone
for the whole semester
exchange students can buy it by Student Agency
who wants to be a member of ISC
Do's and Don'ts
Be always on time
Come in office hours
Disturb others at dormitory (respect night time)
Travel during the week!
Leave things till the last minute!
2 ECTS ~ 1 hour credit in US system
ISC BOARD 2015
...is serious violation of cores of academic ethics therefore it has place in disciplinary codes of all MU faculties.
Intentional copying of another author's text and the representation and publication of such a test as one's own original work
Careless or inaccurate citation of source literature
and/or the omission of required bibliographical information (however unintentional)
Plagiarism is detected using special aid incorporated directly in IS.
- not getting the grade = FAIL
- official letter to your home university
- disciplinary misdemeanours / exclusion from studies