Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Honolulu: The Five Themes of Geography
Transcript of Honolulu: The Five Themes of Geography
Absolute-21 degrees 18'32 degrees N, 157 degrees 49'34 degrees W. Hawaii-Honolulu Location Uss Arizona Human&Environment Interactions Honolulu international airport
Transit (Bus system)
Railway system (in progress) Movement Regions Island
Hidden waterfalls Population: 337,300
Majority of population: Asian-Americans
Hawaiian ancestry: 3.2 percent
millions of tourists each year Asian-Americans Hawaiian Ancestry (cc) photo by medhead on Flickr Tourists Tropical savannah climate
Location in Pacific makes it a big business and trading hub. Also millions of visitors per year.
Big variety of landforms and plants
Natural resources: many fruits, nuts, and plants, coffee beans, sugar cane, milk, rice, vegetables, livestock, and minerals. Place