Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
NC Native American Tribes
Transcript of NC Native American Tribes
Coastal Plains in 1500s. They were fifteen villages large. Tuscarora meant "hemp gathers", they were called
this because they
would use hemp to make rope
and binding cords. The Iroquoian language was the
main language used by this tribe. The Cherokee were forced out of their homes by the Iroquians (trial of tears). Resources: