Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Poland - Polska
Transcript of Poland - Polska
Duke of Polans 960-992 1386 Jagiellonian Dynasty Battle of Grunwald 1410 John III Sobieski 1629 – 1696 Battle of Vienna 1683 Partitions of Poland First Partition 1772 Second Partition 1793 Third Partition 1795 The Third May Constitution 1791 Kosciuszko Uprising 1794 for 123 years !!! Polish Anthem 1797 "Song of the Polish Legions in Italy" Poland is not yet lost
As long as we are alive
We will fight (with swords) for all/
That our enemies had taken from us.
March, march Dabrowski
from Italy to Poland
Under your command
we will reunite with the nation. First World War 1914 - 1918 History of Poland Second World War 1939 - 1945 Lech Walesa 2013 Boleslaw Chrobry the Brave The first King of Poland from 19 April 1025 NATO 1999 European Union Modern Poland Nobel Peace Prize 1993 Communism 1945 - 1989 Warsaw Uprising 1944 September 1, 1939 Independence Day November 11, 1918 Regional Costumes Krakow Lowicz Zakopane Celebrations Easter Christmas St. John's Day Polish Culture Family Sport Symbols Amber Rowanberry Republic of Poland Four Seasons Spring Summer Fall Fall Winter
Area: 312,685 square km
Anthem: Daąbrowski's Mazurka
President: Bronislaw Komorowski
Currency: Zloty (PLN)
Religion: Roman Catholic European Bizon Gray Wolf Alpine marmot Wildcat Eurasian Lynx Moose Biodiversity Baltic Sea Tatra Mountains Masuria Warsaw Smigus Dyngus White Stork White-tailed Eagle Bread & Salt Dozynki City tour in Poland The journey to Poland A journey to Poland There are far and far more The Ancient Capital, Krakow Gdansk Castles ? What does Poland look like in your mind? Modern Cities? The Capital City & Phoenix City : Warsaw Warrszawa City center Old town The city of Castles Auschwitz concentration camp Salt Mine - Wieliczka Gdansk beach Polish food Grzaniec Pierogi Zurek Golabki Interesting facts about Poland
1. Poland has summer, but no Polar Bear.
2. Polish people speak Polish, neither Russian nor German
3. Polish people are not alcoholic, they also have rich tea culture
4. Polish people are hospitable
4. Concentration camp is in Poland, but not built by Polish
5. Polish people never drink tap water, they buy water in supermarket Vodka Thank You !!! Poppy Flowers Cornflowers Daisies Famous People Mikolaj Kopernik 1473 - 1543 Heliocentric Theory 1541 Maria Sklodowska - Curie 1867 - 1934 Winner of two Nobel Prizes Physics in 1903
Chemistry in 1911 Karol Wojtyla 1920 - 2005 The Pope John Paul II Lech Walesa 1943 Nobel Peace Prize 1993 Anja Rubik 1983 Fryderyk Chopin 1810 - 1849 Roman Polanski 1933 Polish hussars Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact Polish Anthem First Star Holly Host Empty Plate Christmas Midnight Mass Fat Thursday is TODAY !!! Napoleon Bonaparte Maria Walewska Duchy of Warsaw 1807 The Polish-Lithuenian Commonwealth Battle of Grunwald Reenactment