Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Tom Swifty
A type of word play in which there is a punning relationship between an adverb (in the attribution of a quote) and the statement it refers to (the quote).
"I'll get you out of prison in no time", said Tom balefully.
"It's twelve noon", Tom chimed in.
"I like hockey," Tom said puckishly.
"Give me some Chinese food", said Tom wantonly.
"This must be an aerobics class," Tom worked out.
"It's 9:59", said Tom pretentiously.