Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
UNIT 6 Session 4
Transcript of UNIT 6 Session 4
What numbers hide
Have a conversation expressing opinions, agreeing and disagreeing using the appropriate expressions.
You should bring information about a famous person connected to history or science and that has achieved something amazing (invented or discovered something, helped other people, etc.)
What final agreement do they come to?
Do you agree?
Do you agree with these statements?
September, Monday 10th,2018
Underline, using different colours, the phrases YOU can use to state your opinions, agreeing and disagreeing
? Starting the conversation
? Giving an opinion
? Responding to the opinion (agreeing or disagreeing)
? Supporting your opinion
? Ending the conversation
Are the sentences/clauses in bold in active or passive form?
write four predictions about one of the things/topics discussed (buses, planes, telephones, mobile phones, text messaging, e-mails) using future simple passive.