Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Ministry of Tourism and Culture Malaysia (MOTAC)
Transcript of Ministry of Tourism and Culture Malaysia (MOTAC)
List of Content
1) Organization’s Background
2) Organization Chart
5) SWOT Analysis
Ministry of Tourism and Culture Malaysia (MOTAC).
After 13th General Election, cultural and tourism activities combined.
Head by YB Dato’ Seri Mohamed Nazri Bin Abdul Azizi.
No 2, Tower 1, Jalan Precinct 5, 62200 Putrajaya.
Administration & Finance
Three main functions:
Manage general administrative affairs.
Coordinate all the improvement programs.
Control the ministry’s expenditures.
Scope of Duty
Existence of the fingerprint punch in.
Actively use the filing system.
Huge responsibilities given to the interns.
Wan Mohd. Farris Bin Wan Nasir
21 October 2013 – 28 February 2014
SWOT Analysis: Organization
Swot Analysis: Internship student
As the conclusion, this department had played a very important role as the “backbone” of the organization.
This department apply a lot of theoretical and arithmetic knowledge that trainee had learnt in campus.
The real situation was proven different and more challenging.