Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Color Processing: Smoothing and Sharpening
Transcript of Color Processing: Smoothing and Sharpening
Gray image: Each pixel is replaced by the average of the pixels in the neighborhood defined by the mask.
Deal with component vectors.
Smoothing and Sharpening Digital Image Processing:
Color Processing Modify value based on the characteristics of the surrounding pixels. Color Image Smoothing Note: The results is the same when smoothing each plane of starting RBG image using conventional gray scale neighborhood processing. Color Image Smoothing Filtered by 5*5 averaging mask Color Image Smoothing Smoothing intensity component only Color Image Smoothing Color Image Sharpening Sharpening in HIS-Intensity Sharpening in RGB 0 -1 0 -1 5 -1 0 -1 0 Color Image Sharpening