Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Color Processing: Smoothing and Sharpening
Transcript of Color Processing: Smoothing and Sharpening
Gray image: Each pixel is replaced by the average of the pixels in the neighborhood defined by the mask.
Deal with component vectors.
Smoothing and Sharpening Digital Image Processing:
Color Processing Modify value based on the characteristics of the surrounding pixels. Color Image Smoothing Note: The results is the same when smoothing each plane of starting RBG image using conventional gray scale neighborhood processing. Color Image Smoothing Filtered by 5*5 averaging mask Color Image Smoothing Smoothing intensity component only Color Image Smoothing Color Image Sharpening Sharpening in HIS-Intensity Sharpening in RGB 0 -1 0 -1 5 -1 0 -1 0 Color Image Sharpening