Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Accuracy vs Precision
Transcript of Accuracy vs Precision
어떻게 다르냐 하면... Repeatability Reproducibility Same tool 을 쓰고 단기간에 확인 손 바꾸고 장기간에 확인 Accuracy, Precision,
Sensitivity, Specificity... 정량적으로 분별해 봅시다. Gold Standard True False Test Positive Negative TP FP FN TN TP: True positive
FP: False positive
TN: True negative (+) predictive value = Precision (-) predictive value Sensitivity Specificity Accuracy Again... PPV (pay-per-view가 아니고... (+)predictive value)= TP/(TP+FP) NPV = TN/(TN+FN) Sensitivity = TP/(TP+FN) Specificity = TN/(FP+TN) Accuracy = (TP+TN)/all Sensitivity/(1-spec) = Likelihood ratio 질환 있는 사람이 질환 없는 사람에서보다 likelihood ratio 로 계산된 배수만큼 test 양성확률이 높다는 뜻. 이젠 더 이상 헷갈리지 말아야지..