Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
cameron and matthew
Transcript of cameron and matthew
the structure of the red blood cell is a circle shape with a indent in the middle. and the red blood cell is red. carrys DNA.
Red blood cell
The function of the red blood cell is to get oxygen from the heart and transport it through your body to give it oxygen.
the connection between the structure and the function is that it is a circle so it has a larger membrane wicth allows the cell to carry more oxygen and the structure also let it get thourgh small places like the veins.
you will learn the role of the red blood cell in this video.