Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Using Prezis in the Classroom
Transcript of Using Prezis in the Classroom
Full Tutorial 2015
My FIrst Prezi Tutorial
3D Options in Prezi
Prezi made some changes in 2014
Adding Music or voice to Prezi
Inserting Videos To Prezi
Fade In Animation
17 INteresting Ways to use Prezi in the classroom
The How to Make a great prezi, prezi
Using Technology in the Classroom
Prezi for IPad
Online Teaching Resources
Example using template...
Word Family/Sight Word Prezis
Great practice for fluency with math facts, reading, review questions...
In My Classroom...
Prezi operates on multiple platforms: Desktop, online, iPad, iPhone
Desktop and online are best for creating Prezis.
Tablets and mobile are better for presenting Prezis.
Autoplay is a great way to reinforce sight words, math facts, or review questions/answers as students arrive or as a screen saver.
Free or Paid Subscription
Have fun with Prezi!