Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Marcus, Ms.Wiese
In reading we are just beginning a new literature study Where the Mountain Meets the Moon. We are going to do many activity's that I'm going to enjoy.
In math we have learned about fractions, division and all different kinds of things But right now were working on something i think i will like, geometry.
In writing we have just finished writing 5 paragraph essays. it was a long hard proses but i managed to finish.
in social studies, we are learning about the branches of goverment judical, exeutive, legislative, my favorite is exeutive because it has the president involved.
the specials i have are orchastra and P.E my favorite is P.E because we usally play fun sports.
something I look forward to
In the year i look forward to going on the biztown feild trip you can have jobs and get fake money to buy things.