Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
LFS Call Center Design
Transcript of LFS Call Center Design
Lion Financial Services
Lion Financial Services July 2000
Lion Financial Services had 350,000 customers and managed $7.2 billion in assets. 50% of its customers were services through its three call centers.
3. Reducing Agent pool = Increase Performance?
1. Number of Calls to each Agent Pool
a. Determine Call Volume that reaches an agent pool
b. Determine Customer & Broker split
c. Separate Quickline & Non-Quickline Transactions and divide by 6 operating days/week
2. Metrics for evaluating call center performance.
a. look at how the system performed overall
b. how are the individual agents performing?
c. supervision drives results
Yes! Pro's outweight the cons.
5. Cost & Benefits of Carr's Recommendations
a. Move all agents to one geographical location
b. 20% of calls handled directly by IVR
c. Cheaper Labor
d. Overall infrastructure reduction
Chicago - 20,000 Weekly Calls
Boston - 5,000 Weekly Calls
New Jersey - 5,000 Weekly Calls
Individual Customers - 70%
Brokers & Institutions - 30%
Simple Buy and Sell orders known as "Quickline" - 40% of customers and 60% of brokers
Complex orders known as "Non-Quickline" - all remaining.
Call Pool Breakdown
Average Speed of Answer
Actual Time on Seat
Customer Satisfaction Rate
Moral loss due to company consolidation to central location
Easier to hire
Short & Effective Training
Measurable Post-Training Results
Less Impact on Separation
Less Advise = More Calls
Scripted, robotic employees
Takes time to develop
Requires effort to design
No longer free-for-all
20% Less Calls
Anirudh Surange, Jeff Niedermeyer, Ryan Allen,
Mengting (Rachel) Xia, Rachel Pedowitz, Andrew Kao
Overall Call Volume
Overall system stability
"Waiting time formula for multiple resources"