Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Connecting the Dots
Transcript of Connecting the Dots
From Assessment to Student Success
the missing link
Great Teachers' Workshops
League of Innovation
Habits of Mind
Persistence--returning to Mesa semester to semester until completion
Retention--finishing a course
Success--passing a course
Time to Completion-measured by 30 units
Graduation with Degree or Certificate
Achievement of a given skill set
Course Learning Outcomes
Individual Course Learning Outcomes establish what we want our students to take away from an individual class--not what they learned in the class (objective), but how what they learned will affect who they are.
Institutional Learning Outcomes
As defined by Mesa College:
Self Awareness and Interpersonal Skills
Personal Actions and Civic Responsibility
Program Learning Ourcomes
For discussion, what exactly defines a Program Learning Outcome?