Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Rainforest
If all the primary consumers became extinct then the secondary consumers would have less to eat and that will affect the food chain since there will be less food maybe the secondary consumers will find other food and the food chain will change.
Jaguar and Anacondas
It the decomposers became extinct then it will affect the atmosphere and could affect nature because everything will get accumulated and never decompose.
If the producers became extinct then there will be less primary consumers and that will change the foodweb and will influence the rest of the animals. Without the producers there is no food web since they are the base of everything
Food webs that have more species are more resilient than the ones who don’t have as much species because since the food web its bigger it means that there are more decomposers and more animals so the food web is more efficient.